2013-10-14 10:17:18 UTC
same subject ]
I've just seen this issue here, albeit in slightly another form
perhaps (2 systems 'S' (server, amd64 netbsd) and 'C' (client, WinXP
pro). 'S' makes a repo available using CGI/inetd, and I work on 'S'
locally as well, with a local repo cloned from
"http://S/myrepo.fossil". Autosync is on for local repos on 'C' and
I did the following:
1) check-in on C
2) update local repo on S
3) local repo on S doesn't show recent check-in, as per 'fossil timeline'
4) CGI-shared repo on S does show the check-in as per web interface timeline
5) make copies of C local repo, S local repo, S CGI-shared repo for analysis
6) fetch/build latest fossil, build, and run 'fossil sync --verily' on
S local repo
7) all is fine; recent check-in is seen
Stupidly, I didn't try a plain "fossil sync" or "update" after
building. I can still do this by reverting to the saved archives,
I can make the 3 repos available for debugging (for Richard) on
request, but I have a pretty thin uplink (but lots of space).